The intestinal tract has a specific function to perform: immune protection, digestion, processing food, and elimination of waste. Unfortunately, our modern lifestyle has created a digestive crisis in most people. In fact, almost 100 million Americans have digestive disorders. Find out why and what you can do!
The intestinal tract is essentially a continuous tube from the mouth to the anus, and each part has a specific function to perform: immune protection, digestion, processing food, and elimination of waste. Unfortunately, our modern lifestyle—refined and cooked foods, toxins, chlorine in our water, and antibiotics in our food supply—has created a digestive crisis in most people. In fact, almost 100 million Americans have digestive disorders. This is astounding considering that the digestive system impacts virtually every other system in the body. This vicious cycle can only be prevented through periodical intestinal cleansings, the use of digestive enzymes to aid in digestion, and good probiotics to grow beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract.
For more information, please visit our full Colon Detox and Intestinal Cleansing Program!
Enjoy Jon Barron’s colon detox program information:
- The Colon Anatomy
- Death Begins in the Colon
- Heavy Metal Cleanse, Colon Detox & Intestinal Cleansing
- Debunking the Detox Debunkers
- Intestinal Cleansing Program – Special Report
- Colon Detox FAQs – Health Program
- The Holiday Colon Cleanse
- Colon Detoxification vs. Colonics
- Colon Cancer, A Dietary Shocker
- Understanding The Colon & Intestinal Cleansing
- Hoopla over Colon Cleansing Dangers
- Why Colon Detox If You’re Vegetarian
- Colon Cancer Rate Rises in Young
- Colon Cancer Risk Can Change in Two Weeks!
- Colon Cancer, Youth & Natural Health Remedies
- Coffee Enemas For Detoxing the Colon
- Pectin Protects Against Cancer
- Vegetarians Get Few Cancers, Except Colorectal
- Crohn’s, IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, Etc
- The Colon – Anatomy and Physiology
- Overview of the Digestive System – Digestive Health
- Anatomy of the Small Intestine – Digestive System
- Physiology of the Small Intestine, Part 1 – Small Intestine Functions
- Physiology of the Small Intestine, Part 2
- ……List of more articles on colon detoxing and toxins!
On dietary supplements & natural alternatives for intestinal health: