Content Share Program
Content Share Program For The Baseline Of Health Foundation
The Baseline of Health® Foundation allows web publishers, educational institutions, book authors, and others to reproduce our content with a minimum of hassle. There are no licensing permissions or royalty fees required. All articles and press releases published by the Foundation may be reproduced or republished for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, provided the following guidelines are heeded:
- Such content must be clearly labeled with “Written by Jon Barron or staff member at The Baseline of Health Foundation” in the opening line.
- All quoted content must reference the following exact notice on the same page:
Material originally published at www.jonbarron.org.
Copyright © 1999-2018. Baseline of Health® Foundation
Used by permission of the Baseline of Health® Foundation.
All rights reserved worldwide.
- The URL www.JonBarron.orgg must be plainly visible, and if such content is posted on a website, the URL must be clickable, directing visitors to www.JonBarron.org.
- No content publisher may charge for access to The Baseline of Health content. If our content is republished, it must be made available free of charge to consumers.
- The Baseline of Health Foundation must be informed within 3 business days of your use of said content. You may inform us by contacting us through our contact page at the Foundation’s website.
- The Baseline of Health Foundation content may not be used in a context that implies a commercial endorsement of any particular product, service, website, political candidate, book or information source. For permission to use The Baseline of Health’s content in an endorsement context, please contact us for written permission.
- You acknowledge that the Foundation retains the copyright and perpetual ownership of such content. In no way does the Content Share program grant you any claims of ownership over the content.
- No Baseline of Health Foundation content may be used in any disparaging context, including but not limited to criticism of the foundation, its authors or principals.
Use standard format book citations when quoting from either the hardcover extended edition, or the paperback/electronic versions of Jon Barron’s Lessons from the Miracle Doctors.
Barron, Jon. Lessons from the Miracle Doctors: a Step-by-Step Guide to Optimum Health and Relief from Catastrophic Illness. (Laguna Beach: Basic Health Publications, 2008), page #.
Barron, Jon. Lessons from the Miracle Doctors: a Step-by-Step Guide to Optimum Health and Relief from Catastrophic Illness. (Los Angeles: Baseline of Health Foundation, 2002), page #.
“I really enjoy the podcasts on jonbarron.org.”
Jon's Guide To Supplements
Check out Jon Barron's comprehensive guide on supplements. Learn what you should consider taking, when, and why. Also gives a list for special health needs.