- How is this detox program different from others?
- Where do I buy the products for this detox program?
- What if I can't find a certain product/ingredient in my country?
- I have a question, who do I email?
- Should I continue taking my usual herbs/supplements during this detox period - including during the liver cleanse?
- I'm breastfeeding – is this detox safe for me and my child?
General FAQ Answers
1. How is this detox program different from others? The road to natural health begins with cleansing and detoxification -- no matter what the disease or problem. The Baseline of Health® Foundation's Natural Detox Program uses the tools Jon Barron learned from the "miracle doctors" in his life. Click on the following link if you want to know more about Jon Barron's natural detox program.
2. Where do I buy the products for this detox program? Jon avoids making brand recommendations for these formulations for the simple reason that it's impossible for him to track all of the thousands of available alternatives, or to continually monitor the ingredient sourcing and manufacturing procedures for all of the various companies. There are, however, a few notable exceptions. First and foremost is: www.baselinenutritionals.com
Baseline Nutritionals® carries all of Jon Barron's exclusive formulations described in the Barron Reports. Baseline Nutritionals®' high-quality products are so superior that NewsTarget awarded them the "2006 Nutritional Supplement Company of the Year." Baseline Nutritionals®' formulas incorporate: USP grade nutraceuticals, organic and wild crafted herbs, liquid extracts made using the Barron Effect®, Bio-Energization for guaranteed optimum potency, and Baseline Nutritionals® offers a 100% guarantee on all their products.
3. What if I can't find a certain product/ingredient in my country? If you like another company's formulas better, or you find them more readily available, feel free to use those -- but be aware that you will have to adjust to the instructions that come with those products. Our Barron Report Archives will help you understand what to look for in those natural detox formulations.
4. I have a question, who do I email? Please email us using our contact form.
5. Should I continue taking my usual herbs/supplements during this natural detox program - especially during the liver cleanse? During the colon detox, you can continue to take all of your supplements. When it comes time to do the liver detox, Jon Barron suggests giving your body a rest and using just essential supplements.