Read the most frequently asked questions about Jon Barron’s Kidney Detox and Cleanse – a part of the Full Body Detox. One of the primary purposes of the kidney detox is to flush all of the kidney stones and gallstones from your body and minimize the chances of their return.
Kidney Detox Questions
- Do I need to do the Gallstone Softening Program?
- If I am already taking a Diuretic, can I still do the Kidney Cleanse?
- Is it normal to experience gas with the recommended herbs in the Kidney Cleanse?
- Why do you recommend mixing KGP Flush with apple juice, can I use something else?
- Can I do the Kidney Detox while on any of the other detoxes?
- If I do not have a gallbladder, do I still need to perform phase 2 (KGP Flush) of the detox?
Kidney Detox Answers
1. Do I need to do the Gallstone Softening Program?
One of the primary purposes of the liver detox is to flush all of the gallstones from your body and minimize the chances of their return. It should be noted, though, that there can be some discomfort in the process. However, you can minimize that. It is possible to significantly soften the stones before the detox so that they pass much more easily and with much less discomfort. For most people, this is not a problem, and the discomfort is very mild. But if you already have significant discomfort when eating fats, it may be advisable to think about doing the following prep program just before doing the liver detox.
2. If I am already taking a Diuretic, can I still do the Kidney Clenase?
The diuretic effects of this formula may enhance the toxic effects of certain medications, such as digoxin (used to treat congestive heart failure), phenytoin (for seizures), anticoagulants, and others. For this reason, people taking prescription medications should not use KGP Flush® without first consulting a health care provider. Also, anyone with severe kidney problems should not use this formula without first consulting their physician.
3. Is it normal to experience gas with the recommended herbs in the Kidney Cleanse?
Some people do indeed experience gas for the first one or two days on the program. It usually passes (no pun intended) very quickly.
4. Why do you recommend mixing KGP Flush® with apple juice, can I use something else?
You can use water or any juice you want. However, apple juice is high in malic acid which assists in dissolving and softening the waste. Make sure that you use fresh organic apple juice — not the bottled cooked apple juice found in most supermarkets. Also, make sure you dilute the juice 50/50 with water and spread its consumption out over several days so you don’t make your system overly acid.
5. Can I do the Kidney Detox while on any of the other detoxes?
Yes, but if you are thinking of using it as preparation for the liver/gallbladder flush to ease the passage of any gallstones, you will want to do it within 1-2 weeks of the flush.
6. If I do not have a gallbladder, do I still need to perform phase 2 (KGP Flush) of the detox?
It will obviously not matter much in terms of softening any waste in the gallbladder itself. However, it will soften any waste in the liver, which if not softened can still cause severe pain passing through the bile duct. Bottom line. Even if your gallbladder has been removed, it is highly recommended that you do the Kidney Detox before doing the liver flush.