The body's immune system plays two vital roles: defending against harmful foreign organisms such as germs, viruses, or bacteria; and guarding over your cells to ensure they are not degenerating or abnormal. However, your immune system can become overwhelmed by too many foreign organisms and become weakened or become compromised or even misprogrammed so that it begins to attack your own cells. With the Jon Barron immune system program, you can promote a healthy immune system and optimize your system. Find the program here and read up on our articles and newsletters for more information on immunity topics.
Continue reading these other Newsletters regarding Immunity and related issues:
- Colds & Benzene
- Q&A with Jon 2003: Immunity
- The Baseline of Health - Part 1
- The Baseline of Health - Part 2
Or listen to Jon's Podcasts:
Blogs for Review:
- Pediatric Allergies Impair Daily Functioning
- Outsmarting Drug-Resistant Viruses
- Germs Hiding in Surprising Places
- Echinacea Studies, Again!
- Hepatitis B Immunization, Safe?
- Candida, Fungus, Natural Health Recommendations
- Herpes, Chicken Pox, and Shingles
- Urinary Tract Infections, Kidney Health
- Transplants and Building The Immune System
- Ground Beef E. Coli Alert