Liver Detox & Gallbladder Cleanse, Day 3
Congratulations! You've crossed the "hump" day in this process. There are only two days left. Some of you may be breezing through it, and some of you have had your challenges.
Here are a few tips that may help:
- Remember to drink plenty of water and Liver Flush Tea™.
- If you drink lots of tea, simply add water and herbs to the pot throughout the day.
- Again, if you're feeling off, try an enema. Cleaning out the waste dumped in your colon from your liver can make all the difference in how you feel.
- If some of you are experiencing diarrhea, you may want to take less of the Colon Corrective. However, keep taking the psyllium husks.
- If you have energy, try to go for a walk. Get some exercise to help the toxins move out of your body.
- Take a sauna if you have access to one, but remember to drink lots of water and juice. This also can help to flush toxins.
Day 3 Upon Wakening
- First thing on rising, drink 8 oz. of pure water to flush your digestive tract.
- Then, consume 4 droppers of of Blood Support™ and 4 droppers of Liver Tincture™. Note: A dropper equals 1ml, as marked on the dropper.
- Turn on stove and simmer Liver Flush Tea™ for at least 20 minutes. Then turn heat to as low as it can go to keep the tea warm for you to scoop out as needed throughout the day.
1 Hour Later
Make and drink the Morning Flush Drink.
Morning Flush Drink. Make and drink the Morning Flush Drink using the same instructions on Day 1 or the Recipes page, with the following changes:
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed organic orange juice (juiced or store bought)
- Juice of one lemon (use lemon squeezer)
- 3 Tbsp. organic extra virgin olive oil (increase by 1 Tbsp. each day)
- 1/2-1” organic fresh ginger root
- 3 cloves organic garlic (increase by 1 clove each day, need 15 total to cover 5 days)
- 8 ounces of pure water
15 Minutes Later
Fifteen minutes after consuming your Morning Flush Drink, follow with 2 cups of the Liver Flush Tea™. Note: You may sweeten the tea with Honey or real Maple syrup. Be sure to strain out any small tea bits before adding to your cup to drink. Continue to keep the Liver Flush Tea on the stove at the lowest heat throughout the day.
IMPORTANT: Any time between now and lunch, feel free to have some diluted fruit and/or vegetable juice. You don’t need to wait until lunch to have this, the point isn’t to starve yourself. This is not a fast, this is a cleanse. Drink more potassium broth.
2. For lunch, you can have more diluted juice and potassium broth. Be sure to add two, 3 gram packets of the Sun Chlorella to your juice. Continue to drink lots of water!
Drink more diluted fruit and/or vegetable juice. Continue to drink lots of water and drink some potassium broth.
2. For dinner, you can have more diluted juice. Continue to drink lots of water!
1 Hour Later
Mix 1 Tbsp. Psyllium Husks in 8 oz. of water and juice and drink.
Drink more water and Liver Flush Tea™. Drink Potassium Broth. As much as possible, do not add spices to the potassium broth. If you must, though, you can add a little "Bragg Liquid Aminos" or real Tamari sauce for flavor.
At night, turn off the heat to tea and just top the pot off with water and add 2 more tablespoons of Liver Flush Tea to the mix and repeat the simmering process in the morning. Each day, the tea just gets stronger and richer. When the taste gets too strong for you, pour out and start fresh.