Okay let’s talk about energy and healing. Now to be sure, I’ve actually covered a number of aspects of this issue previously, most notably in Chapter 17 of Lessons from the Miracle Doctors (for any of you who haven’t done so already, you can download a free copy at www.jonbarron.org/detox/book-free-lessons-miracle-doctors) and in my special report on magnetizing water. But new variations of this theme have emerged of late, primarily vis-à-vis the rash of new MLM companies selling “energy patches.”
There’s only one way to cover this topic, and that’s to back up and take a quick overview of the entire issue of energy. So let’s begin, by repeating some of the material cited above.
All Life is Energy
All life is energy. Every nerve impulse in your body is an electric current. Our muscles are powered by chemical energy. Every cell in your body is a mini-battery pumping out 70-90 millivolts—when healthy.
The steak and potatoes that you eat for dinner are really just fuel for the fire. Eating is like throwing coal in a furnace. Digestion is nothing more than a slow form of burning that produces energy for your body to live on. In fact, death itself is defined as the absence of electrical activity in the brain. In the end, all life is energy.
Optimize that Energy and You Optimize Your Health
Energy is neither good nor bad; it just is. The same electricity that is used by a chiropractor or a physical therapist to stimulate your muscles and promote healing with a TENS machine is the same electricity that was used in prisons to execute people in electric chairs. So, is electricity good or bad? The answer is: neither. It’s just a question of what frequency and amplitude you use and how you use it. And the same is true of all forms of energy.
Charge Your Body with the Right Frequencies and You Prevent Disease
The same laser light that is used to shoot down enemy missiles or as a death ray in a movie is also used by your eye-doctor to improve your vision via Lasik surgery or by your plastic surgeon to remove facial hair and wrinkles. Again, the difference is merely one of frequency and amplitude.
The proper use of energy in the healing arts has a long and significant history. From the TENS machines and laser surgery that we’ve already mentioned to the use of sound waves to break up kidney stones, or X-rays and magnetic fields to see into the body and the use of light to clean the blood. (And, of course, the laying on of hands – a healing art that becomes a whole lot less arcane once you understand the working principle behind it.)
The Nature of Energy
All of the energy that we normally think of is characterized by both particle and wavelike properties. The waveform of all these energies can be graphed as a Hertzian wave (either in the form of a sine wave or a step wave).
We’re talking about everything from electricity to magnetism, from light to sound. The only difference between all of these forms of energy is how fast the waves rise and fall (the frequency) and how intense those rises and falls are (their amplitude).
Understand, scalar energy has existed since the beginning of time; however, it’s only recently that scientists have discovered and begun to make use of it.
It was actually back in the mid 1800’s that the existence of scalar energy was first proposed in a series of 4 groundbreaking equations by the Scottish mathematician, James Clerk Maxwell.1) The key to his equations—what makes them remarkable in history — is that they proposed for the first time the existence of scalar energy (one of several names since applied to the energy described in his equation).
It was almost a half century later before Nicola Tesla actually was able to demonstrate the existence of scalar energy. When Tesla died, he took the secret of scalar generation with him, and it took almost another full century before science was once again able to demonstrate, positively, the existence of scalar energy and begin an exploration of its potential.
What Are Scalar Waves?
The standard definition of scalar waves is that they are created by a pair of identical (or replicant) waves (usually called the wave and its antiwave) that are in phase spatially, but out of phase temporally. That is to say, the two waves are physically identical, but out of phase in terms of time. The net result is that scalar waves are a whole different animal from normal Hertzian waves. They even look different—like an infinitely projected mobius pattern on axis. (For more information, check out Pure Energy Systems’ scalar field theory page.2)
Scalar energy is different from standard Hertzian electromagnetic fields in a number of important ways.
- First, it’s more field-like than wavelike. Instead of running along wires or shooting out in beams, it tends to “fill” its environment.
- For many of the same reasons, it is capable of passing through solid objects with no loss of intensity. In fact, that is exactly what Tesla demonstrated over 100 years ago when he projected a scalar wave through the earth with no loss of field strength.
- It implants its signature on solid objects. This is actually the heart of the issue. All electric fields can implant their signature on objects, but not to the degree that scalar energy can.
- Scalar energy can regenerate and repair itself indefinitely. This also has important implications for the body. In other words, once the charge is implanted, you can keep it there — unless it is “overwritten” by another charge.
In the “New Age” community there has been much talk of the benefit of things like Tachyons, Radionics, and Pyramids, etc. Analysis shows that these are all, at heart, most likely scalar generating (or harvesting) devices.
Note: For an interesting take on scalar energy and healing, check out John Mallon’s video. The actual content concerning scalar energy begins at about the 15 min mark. 3
Now that we have some background, we’re ready to move on, but first, a quick review of what we now know.
- It’s all about energy. We are fundamentally energy beings.
- The application of energy (its beneficial or harmful effects) is primarily determined by the frequency of that energy and its intensity.
- There are essentially two different kinds of energy we’re working with: standard electromagnetic energy (light, heat, sound, etc. — that is most everything we’re familiar with) and scalar energy as described above.
From here, it’s an easy extrapolation to see that there are really only five different ways that you can apply healing energy to the body.
- Wearing or using a device or patch that functions as an antenna and draws selected healing frequencies out of the “ether.”
- Direct application of energy to the human body.
- Embedding energy in a supplement, pendant, or patch, etc.
- Using specially designed materials to selectively concentrate and reflect back healing frequencies generated by the body itself.
- The laying on of hands
So with that in mind, let’s take a look at the five types of energy delivery systems in a little more detail.
Theoretically, the idea is that there are all kinds of energies and sub atomic particles around us at all times, and by using/wearing the right kind of antenna, we can selectively extract, concentrate, and focus these beneficial energies into our bodies. Several devices on the market claim to do just this. For example, to quote from the marketing material for Tachyon devices, “Tachyonization restructures certain natural materials at the sub-molecular level, creating permanent tachyon antennas that are able to focus tachyon energy.”
I do have several problems with this explanation. First of all, tachyons are only theoretical particles with theoretical properties proposed several decades ago by some physicists. They have never actually been seen. (In 1973, one physicist claims to have identified one such particle in a particle collector in an experiment never since duplicated.) And in fact, most physicists have now abandoned the concept of tachyons. For those that still believe, it is supposed that tachyons exist within cosmic rays and that they could be produced from high-energy particle collisions.
So, to summarize, we have tachyon collection plates that you can buy, that are treated with a secret 14 day process that allows them to capture particles never seen by physicists and channel them into the body to produce healing benefits. That’s a stretch. But it begs the question, “Do they work?”And the answer is “yes,” they do appear to provide some benefit. And this brings up a problem that we see with so many healing energy devices on the market today: whether they work or not aside, the explanations surrounding them are often confusing, disjointed, and illogical – and in some cases, nothing more than mumbo jumbo. But that doesn’t mean the devices don’t work to some degree – just that they may not work in the way explained. A more likely explanation for how they work is that they either are imprinted with a scalar charge or work as reflecting devices, which we’ll talk about later.
This is the easiest method to understand, and potentially the most powerful. Examples include:
- The TENS machine which use electric current to stimulate and relax muscles directly and a magnetic field to improve blood flow and block pain.
- Another example of this type of device (and far more controversial) is the Rife Machines and its descendents. Back in the 1920s, Royal Rife found that by applying select frequencies to the human body he could destroy most viruses, bacteria, and even aberrant cells. The key to making this work was a microscope of his own invention that allowed him to identify the exact frequency that worked on each particular problem. That was the key. The frequencies were very specific. He achieved spectacular results – so much so that on November 20, 1931, forty-four of the nation’s most respected medical authorities honored Royal Rife with a banquet billed as “The End to All Diseases.” Like that would ever be allowed to continue. He was attacked by the authorities, discredited, and his laboratory sabotaged and burned. Nowadays, “updated” versions of his machines are available that try and work around the fact that we no longer have Rife’s ability to identify for each individual the exact frequency needed. This is usually done by having the device cycle through a number of frequencies – the idea being that one of them will be the frequency needed to destroy your particular problem. Do these devices work? Some do (or have) very well. The problem is that the ones that work the best tend to attract the attention of the authorities because the word of mouth starts spreading stories of cancer cures, which, of course gets the companies shut down. Incidentally, do they cure cancer? No, not really.. The best of them can definitely throw the cancer into remission, but if you don’t take care of the underlying health issues responsible for the cancer, it will tend to come back at some point – and no longer respond to the machine.
- Another device is the scalar generating watch used to block unhealthy manmade EMFs. It works by using a special chip in the watch that generates an 8Hz standing wave that helps reinforce your body’s own bio-electric field protecting it from damage caused by disruptive manmade frequencies such as the 60 Hz current in our buildings. The watch, of course, merely serves as a “jewelry” setting for the embedded chip. These watches definitely work. You can actually verify improvements in the immune system while wearing the watch. The problem is that they are restricted to one healing frequency (at least as they are now manufactured) – whereas there are actually a number of different healing frequencies, each helping in a different way.
- Probably the strongest and most effective way (but not the most convenient or least expensive) is to find a health practitioner who has a scalar energy chamber that you can enter and stay in for 30 minutes or longer once or more a week for direct high intensity application of the healing energy. Not only do these chambers provide greater intensity, but most allow for adjusting frequencies for different healing effects.
It’s quite easy to “embed” a set healing frequency in an object. If you use scalar energy, the frequency will tend to stay in the object indefinitely (unless overridden by a stronger frequency). This can be done with objects you wear, for example. The main disadvantage of this kind of delivery system is that the frequency is preset. It’s not variable. But in exchange, it offers three huge advantages.
- It’s incredibly convenient
- It delivers day in, day out
- It tends to be very cost effective
Some of the new healing “patches” that we are seeing on the market now probably work in this way. It’s hard to tell in most cases, because as with the tachyon example I mentioned earlier, the marketing explanations used to describe many of these products are often confusing, disjointed, and illogical – and in some cases, nothing more than mumbo jumbo. Just look for the buzzwords of the day: “holographic” and “nanotechnology.” Again, bad descriptions aside, do they work? And the answer appears to be yes. Some barely, but others quite significantly.
One of the more interesting delivery systems is seen in a number of “energy” pendants. The principle is simple. At all times, your body is generating a complete spectrum of energies and frequencies – from the very beneficial to the not so beneficial. What the reflecting devices do is selectively block a pre-chosen beneficial frequency from escaping, focus it, concentrate it, then feed it back into the body. Does this work? Absolutely. Several years ago I was given a metal pendant (that literally looked like a shiny 1” square of aluminum) that was to be worn on a chain over the chest. I also received a set of electron microscope photos showing how the molecular structure of the metal had indeed been altered to accomplish its purpose. I wore it, and within 3 days I found that my lungs were irritated under the pendant and that I was coughing constantly. I took it off and put it away, and the condition cleared up immediately. Three times more over the next couple of months I repeated the experiment – each time with the same result.
Bottom line: it absolutely is possible to concentrate and reflect the body’s own energy to promote healing (subject, of course, to the effectiveness of the design of the particular device). But as with everything else mentioned above, it has to be the right frequency. (Incidentally, that’s why so many devices use the 8 Hz resonant frequency of the earth known as the Schumann Resonance. This frequency absolutely works, and it’s beneficial, and it always offers a “safe” choice.” But you miss many positive results if you never explore any of the other beneficial frequencies. But if a company is getting creative with frequencies, it needs to know what it’s doing before it arbitrarily starts selecting frequencies based on guesswork. A bad selection can produce a long term negative result (or even short term cleansing reactions as with the metal pendant I played with).
Some of the new healing “patches” and pendants appear to be using this kind of delivery system.
Non Energy Patches
And of course, many patches have nothing to do with energy at all, but rather, rely on the transdermal adminstration of some substance applied to their surface.
As you will note, I have avoided making specific recommendations. That was deliberate. There are so many enhanced products, patches, and pendants now, it’s impossible to evaluate them all. And besides, all I am trying to do is arm you with information so that you can evaluate a product or device on your own – to see through the marketing mumbo-jumbo and make a reasoned assessment. Ultimately, the only relevant question is, “Does it work for you?”
Curiously enough, although the medical community has a particular antipathy when it comes to “new age” “healing energy devices,” it uses similar devices itself.
What is radiation therapy itself but the direct application of high intensity energy to the body to achieve a specific healing result? Ultrasound, the same thing — just a different form of energy with a different frequency.
How interesting that when the medical community uses energy for healing it’s considered “science,” but when alternative healers do the same thing, it’s called “quackery.”
That’s enough for now. In the next issue of the newsletter, I will discuss the healing aspect of magnets, the laying on of hands, and the ways that we change water with the application of energy, and the nature of homeopathic medicine.
Learn more about Natural Health Alternatives
Healing Energy, Part 2