5th Annual International Group Liver Detox
Last year we held our 4th Annual International Group Liver Detox and had over 270 participants from over 30 countries join us. And, as with the previous years, we had so much fun, we're going to do it again this year! Our 5th Annual International Group Liver Detox will run from Wednesday, January 3rd through Sunday, January 7th. We're formally announcing it now so that you will:
- Be able to plan for it well in advance.
- Lock in your commitment
- Have time to do a colon detox, if you need to, in preparation for the liver detox.
- Allow people not in the United States the time to get everything together in order to join us. (We have thousands of readers from all over the world -- Europe, Asia, Africa, the MidEast ... in fact just about everywhere.)
By the way, just to answer two questions that come up every year:
- You don't need to travel anywhere to do the detox. Everyone does it in their own home. We just all do it on the same schedule, and share in the group energy and online and phone support. In fact, we will post regular messages on the Liver Detox site (daily during the actual detox) to walk you through the process and I will host a series of conference calls to verbally walk you through the process. Also, the Foundation staff will send you regular email instructions (beginning early November) to help walk you through the experience.
- It's free. You just pay for the cost of your supplies (formulas and groceries) for the week.
To join the fun: Click Here.