Our liver is the primary filter of our body. Good health is impossible without proper function of the liver. Unfortunately, over time, we so abuse it and so overtax it that illness is the inevitable result. As part of a detox program to rebuild and repair the liver, we must:
- Remove all the excess fat from the liver
- Get bile flowing freely again
- Eliminate toxic waste that our livers have filtered out
- Dissolve and pass out the accumulated gallstones that are stored in our livers
- Regenerate the damaged and destroyed cells of the liver
In this liver video, learn what damages your liver, the symptoms of liver dysfunction, and how you can naturally regenerate your liver. Once you understand the functions of the liver, liver disease, and how to repair it, you can learn how to perform a complete liver detox. Watch this video and then view the link at the bottom of this article for step-by-step instructions.