In 1985, between 60 and 70 million Americans were affected by digestive disorders. Today it’s close to 100 million. Due to the risks, it is very important to understand how to care for your colon, and your entire digestive tract, to protect yourself from today’s world of unhealthy diets.
In 1985, between 60 and 70 million Americans were affected by digestive disorders. Today it’s close to 100 million. In fact, digestive disorders are responsible for over 50 million physician visits and more hospitalizations than any other category of medical problems in the United States today. The total cost to the American public for all aspects of digestive disease is well over $100,000,000,000.00 per year. It is worth noting that doctors have related many other diseases (besides the obvious ones such as constipation, diverticular disease, hemorrhoids, IBS, colitis, and Crohn’s disease) to the bowel. These include: diabetes, gallstones, kidney stones, gout, hypertension, varicose veins, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and obesity. Due to these risks, it is very important to understand how to care for your colon, and your entire digestive tract, to protect yourself from today’s world of unhealthy diets.
Jon Barron’s natural health series on the digestive system:
- Your Stomach, Part 1 – Understanding Digestion
- Your Stomach, Part 2 – Digestive Enzymes & Natural Alternatives
- Your Stomach, Part 3 – Digestive Problems
- Physiology of the Small Intestine, Part 1 – Small Intestine Function
- Physiology of the Small Intestine, Part 2 – Nutrient Absorption
Related information about digestive disorders:
- Death Begins in the Colon – Barron Report
- Crohn’s, IBS, Ulcerative Colitis – Newsletter
- Stress Makes the Belly Ache – Blog
- Nexium for Kids with Heartburn – Blog
- Wiping Out H. Pylori Can Backfire – Blog
- Gallstone Problems, Detoxing Gallbladder – Blog
- Fatty Diet & Pancreatic Cancer – Blog
- Stomach Acid – Newsletter
- Colon Detoxification vs Colonics – Newsletter
Natural alternatives for digestive health:
- The Colon Regenerator – Barron Report
- Probiotics Revisited, Part 1 – Newsletter
- Ecosystems of the Gut – Blog
- The Enzyme Story – Barron Report
For more supportive intestinal health information visit our Detox Program!
Also, download Jon Barron’s Special Probiotic Report for free here.