More and more doctors are now aware of how endemic yeast infections such as Candida have become. What is candida and how can you rid yourself of this yeast-like fungus?
More and more doctors are now aware of how endemic yeast infections such as Candida have become. First off, what is Candida? Candida is a yeast-like fungus commonly found in the normal flora of the mouth, skin, intestinal tract, and vagina, which can become clinically infectious in people with compromised immune systems. Symptoms include: chronic fatigue (especially after eating), depression, bloating, gas, cramps, chronic diarrhea or constipation, rectal itching, allergies, severe PMS, impotence, memory loss, severe mood swings, recurrent fungal infections (such as athlete’s foot), extreme sensitivity to chemicals (perfumes, smoke, odors, etc.), and lightheadedness or drunkenness after minimal wine, beer, or sugar.
Keep in mind, that you can never totally rid yourself of candida. It’s present in everyone…always. What you want to do, though, is shut down candida overgrowth — to push it back to normal levels — and build up your immune system so that it stays there. To do this, I usually recommend:
- Clean out your intestinal tract with an intestinal detox.
- Do a heavy metal detox in combination with the intestinal cleanse. Heavy metal toxicity contributes to candida problems. Check out www.jonbarron.org/detox/barron-report-heavy-metal-cleanse-herbal. Also check out http://www.baselinenutritionals.com/products/metal-magic.php .
- Take supplements with a heavy dose of garlic and/or olive leaf extract such as Super ViraGon® to directly kill the candida. I suggest starting with a bottle a day for the first two days, then 10 droppers a day for the next two weeks.
- Oil of oregano and grapefruit seed extract are also useful. Also in Super ViraGon®.
- A product called Kolorex Intestinal Care, which is a specific for candida.
- Rebuild your intestinal flora with a beneficial bacteria formula (a probiotic) — that works for you.
- And of course, diet matters. Candida thrives on sugars and alcohols. At least while trying to get rid of the infection, you need to eliminate all high glycemic foods.
You also might want to consider aloe vera juice, which has traditionally been used for alleviating digestive problems, it gently encourages the growth of friendly bacteria, and soothes irritated tissues throughout the intestinal tract.
Additional information covering candida, natural health remedies and intestinal cleansing:
- Candida and Natural Health Remedies – Blog
- Probiotic Miracle – Barron Report
- Death Begins In The Colon – Barron Report
- Colon Detoxification VS Colonics – Newsletter
- Intestinal Cleansing and Detoxification Program – Special Report
- Heavy Metal Cleanse, Colon Detox & Intestinal Cleansing – Health Program
- Intestinal Cleansing Testimonials – Health Program
- Your Stomach, Part 3 – Newsletter
For more information about intestinal cleansing feel free to visit our Detox Program!