Kidney Detox Faqs
Detox Program: A Total Body Cleanse
Detox 1: Colon Detox & Intestinal Cleanse
Detox 2: Heavy Metal Cleanse
Detox 3: Kidney Detox
Detox 4: Liver Detox
- Liver Detox Introduction
- Why Do The Liver Detox?
- Liver Detox Tips
- Liver Detox FAQ
- Liver Detox Audio & Video
Detox 5: Blood Detox
Natural Kidney Detox & Cleanse FAQs
Kidney Detox Questions
- Do I need to do the Gallstone Softening Program?
- If I am already taking a Diuretic, can I still do this Phase of the detox?
- Is it normal to experience gas with the recommended herbs?
- Why do you recommend mixing with apple juice and can I use something else?
- Can I do this detox while on any of the other detoxes?
- If I do not have a gallbladder, do I still need to perform this phase of the detox?
Kidney Detox Answers
1. Do I need to do the Gallstone Softening Program?
One of the primary purposes of the liver detox is to flush all of the gallstones from your body and minimize the chances of their return. It should be noted, though, that there can be some discomfort in the process. However, you can minimize that. It is possible to significantly soften the stones before the detox so that they pass much more easily and with much less discomfort. For most people, this is not a problem, and the discomfort is very mild. But if you already have significant discomfort when eating fats, it may be advisable to think about doing the following prep program just before doing the liver detox.
2. If I am already taking a Diuretic, can I still do this Phase of the detox?
The diuretic effects of this formula may enhance the toxic effects of certain medications, such as digoxin (used to treat congestive heart failure), phenytoin (for seizures), anticoagulants, and others. For this reason, people taking prescription medications should not use this formula without first consulting a health care provider. Also, anyone with severe kidney problems should not use this formula without first consulting their physician.
3. Is it normal to experience gas with the recommended herbs?
Some people do indeed experience gas for the first one or two days on the program.
4. Why do you recommend mixing with apple juice and can I use something else?
You can use any juice you want. Howver, apple juice is high in malic acid which assists in dissolving the stones. Make sure that you use fresh organic apple juice — not the bottled cooked apple juice found in most supermarkets. Also, make sure you dilute the juice and spread its consumption out over several days so you don’t make your system overly acid.
5. Can I do this detox while on any of the other detoxes?
Yes, but if you are thinking of using it as preparation for the liver/gallbladder flush to ease the passage of any gallstones, you will want to do it 1-2 weeks before you do the flush.
6. If I do not have a gallbladder, do I still need to perform this phase of the detox?
It will obviously not matter much in terms of softening any gallstones. However, you still have kidneys. Bottom line. You don’t need to do it in preparation for the liver/gallbladder flush, but you may want to do it in terms of cleaning out your kidneys and pancreas.