Five Detoxes & Timing Of Each Detox
Detox Program: A Total Body Cleanse
Detox 1: Colon Detox & Intestinal Cleanse
Detox 2: Heavy Metal Cleanse
Detox 3: Kidney Detox
Detox 4: Liver Detox
- Liver Detox Introduction
- Why Do The Liver Detox?
- Liver Detox Tips
- Liver Detox FAQ
- Liver Detox Audio & Video
Detox 5: Blood Detox
The Five Full Body Detox Stages: Timing and Length
Our natural detox program is broken down into five detoxes (three phases), allowing you to detox and cleanse each organ and system thoroughly. It is important that you follow each step precisely, in consecutive order, for maximum benefit and to reduce discomfort by the time you get to the liver detox. Click on each detox below to get directions, ingredients, and frequently asked questions.
Note that each detox can be done by itself when you need special organ support, except the Liver Detox, which always requires the colon detox in advance. When doing the full body detox program, several detoxes can be combined:
How To Combine Detoxes & Timing:
Phase II: Kidney & Gallbladder Detox (Detox 3)
Length: 4 days
What You Should Know About All Three Phases:
- The preparation for Phase I can last 1-7 days, depending on how long it takes you to build up to the correct amount of Colon Corrective. The Colon Regenerator will last approximately 25 days at one scoop per day. If you are using the Metal Magic during the detox, each bottle will last approximately 5 days.
- It is important to complete the colon detox before doing the gallbladder cleanse and liver detox. Why? Because when the liver and gallbladder purge, they dump into the intestinal tract through the bile duct. If the intestinal tract is not flowing smoothly, the purged bile and toxins will be reabsorbed into the bloodstream. This can lead to a cleansing reaction.
- TIMING: It is recommended to start Phase II and III within 60 days of doing the colon detox (Phase I). Once you start the kidney detox, especially if using as a preparation for the liver detox, make sure you start the liver detox within 30 days so the gallstones don’t get a chance to re-harden before flushing. It is best to start the liver detox promptly after kidney detox.
Jon’s Recommendation For Most:
- Twice a Year: a colon detox combined with a good heavy metal cleanse.
- Twice a Year: kidney detox, immediately followed by a blood and liver detox.
To make things easy, Jon Barron suggests that people do the detoxes on a seasonal basis — spring, summer, fall, and winter.
Note: if seriously ill, consult a physician before doing any detox. If familiar with detoxing, some physicians may recommend doing the complete series of detoxes immediately — back to back. Then, take one week off and repeat, and repeat again as long as they feel it is necessary.
About The Five Detoxes
The Colon Detox (Detox 1, Phase I)
Our colon detox is not just a fiber formula causing you to run to the bathroom, but much more. The ingredients will literally absorb and pull toxic, dead, fecal waste off the colon walls, kill parasites, reduce inflammation, and repair herniations and polyps. We are talking about enhancing each function from your mouth to your anus: digestion, nutrient transfer, waste processing, metabolic functions, toxic drainage, and boosting your immune system. It is vital that you do a natural colon detox before proceeding with the rest of the full body detox. When the kidney and liver detox, they dump toxic waste through the bile duct and out into the colon. If the colon (the drain pipe if you will) is plugged, the waste and toxins trying to escape get backed up into the bloodstream and can make you feel extremely ill. For complete colon health, this intestinal cleansing phase is crucial.
The Heavy Metal Cleanse (Detox 2, Phase I)
Many health ailments–headaches, exhaustion, and muscle cramps–are coming from heavy metal toxicity. It has been implicated in everything from increased risk of Alzheimer’s and cardiovascular disease to mental retardation and cancer. And, with today’s environmental pollutants, everyone around the globe is at risk. This detox can be combined with the colon detox.
The Kidney & Gallbladder Detox (Detox 3, Phase II)
As the incidence of kidney problems has soared to epidemic levels over the last ten years, the need for a dedicated formula for doing a regular kidney detox has become paramount. This kidney detox softens any existing kidney stones so they can pass through the bile ducts easily, without causing pain or blockage. Paramount to good care of the kidneys is reducing the toxic load they have to deal with, especially proteins and chemical contaminants which can build up in the kidneys, slowing their function, increasing acidity and raising blood pressure. However, the more important reason for doing a kidney detox in this Detox Program is that it softens gallstones, making the Liver Detox much easier.
The Liver Detox (Detox 4, Phase III)
The Blood Detox (Detox 5, Phase III)
The blood detox involves using herbal blood cleansers to eliminate systemic pathogens, remove toxic residues from the blood, stimulate the lymph system (which is essential for keeping your blood clean), and break down rogue cells to assist your immune system in minimizing the chances of malignant growths taking root in your body. The detox can be combined with the Liver Detox.