Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis patients are those patients who have been diagnosed as having rheumatoid arthritis but remain rheumatoid factor negative on their blood test.
Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis patients are those patients who have been diagnosed as having rheumatoid arthritis but remain rheumatoid factor negative on their blood test. Overall these patients have a better prognosis and a better survival rate than test positive RA patients. They experience fewer joint problems, but erosive disease may still be present nevertheless. However, seronegative rheumatoid arthritis is one of those diagnoses doctors make when they have no idea what’s really happening. One should always look out for other possible diagnoses such as systemic lupus erythematosus, psoriatic arthritis, and for the presence of microcrystalline deposits such as those seen in gout or pseudogout.
That said, the Baseline of Health® Program, as detailed in, Lesson’s from the Miracle Doctors, would be beneficial in all of the above circumstances. In fact, it’s designed to deal with chronic illness of non-specific causes. If you have not already done so, you can download a free copy at on this site. You may find the following sections of special interest.
- The detoxes — particularly heavy metal detoxing and blood cleansing
- Raising body pH
- The use of immune boosters such as AHCC and echinacea and pau d’ arco and pathogen destroyers such as garlic, oil of oregano, and olive leaf extract can take on any pathogenic bacterial components.
- The use of proteolytic enzymes such as pHi-Zymes to reduce inflammation systemically and reduce the incidence of cirulating immune compelxes.
- Supplementation with Omega-3 fatty acids can also help with inflammation.
- The use of progesterone creme to combat excessive estrogen, which can be a factor in both joint inflammation and lupus. And yes, this can be a problem for men too.
- Dietary changes to remove the primary allergens, such as dairy, from your body.
In some cases, Essential Relief pain oil can be helpful providing temporary relief.